Thursday, May 26, 2005

To my Brother Chris

I am not going to hide this on the Neuroboards like a coward. I have said it and so here it is and I'm proud that I got some honesty and integrity left in me and I am going to be damned if I will let any of you Operatives or Neurocam to change whats inside me. I worked my ass off to get this far in life and no-one is taking that away from me.



Chris Titan Wrote:

"p.s. Even Beltaine has split our alliance over this smear...nice work folks. I did not see this one coming."



For the record,

I will perform my duty for Neurocam to the best of my ability and I will carry out there tasks as long as they want me too. I will do almost anything they ask of me but somethings are not for sale.......

My alliance is to my good friend Chris Titan, I owe him as my Brother, my friend, my colleague and a true professional investigator of science.

Chris is the kind of guy who comes along once in a lifetime, I would stake my life and my reputation on something he believes in.

Most of you will never feel that kind of brotherhood and therefore will ridicule my statement but I ask you one thing, who would you betray if Neurocam told you too?

I know they are watching and I know the assing of Beltaine will be flying across cyberspace the very second they read it but what do I do......

During the Spanish Invasion form France, Britain had the best Archers in the world. The french feared us, feared our arrows that were seekers of death in a silent whistle, so when they captured us they would cut off our two fingers so we couldn't operate the bow......well i still got my two fingers chaps and and i'm sticking them up loud and proud.

I will stand by you my brother in the face of death

So, Special Agent Paris, you can recommend my sacrifice if you wish but remember this, I am 100% loyal to those that matter to me and those that look after me and watch my back, I am 100% loyal to my Order, my magick and my Master.

1 comment:

sub-xero said...

Here Here.

It's times like this we find out the true friends and martyrs from the wannabe bitches thatd stab you in the back for a pay cheque. Yo Special Agent Paris, heres a full assed moon to you too baby!!! Chea!! Haha.