Friday, May 13, 2005

Safe House

I am in a safe house in London.

My meet did not go very well at all. I had to lift (kidnap) the source before he got to his destination. If Tepanyaki thought I would play into there hands and get myself lifted by them or the Circle de Luce then they underestimated me. Someone was following, was it Dan Pritchard? Who knows, I couldn't take the chance, I had to get the source and myself away from the area as fast as possible. I got the goods however, my assignment involves me taking a nice trip to South America and pay a development factory in the jungle a visit, steal a plant and ship out. In return they will give me the information on CompoundH67T but there is a new price to pay now. They wanted me to leave today but I leave in my own time, I have to make preperations to go into a jungle, you cannot walk off the streets of London and straight into the Columbian Jungle for fuck sake.

Whislt I was engaging the Tepanyaki Source, Chris Titan was entertaining Neurocam staff across the water with his experimantal mind control technology. Little did anyone guess that the experiment was going to go disatrously wrong. I was talking to him via email last night and he slipped into a coma, he was babbling some usual nonsence about a poem he wrote to Jack Samspon and about an antidote for his formula compound.

The price Althalus Pournelle, in exchange for your plant, is the antidote needed to bring Titan out of his coma. You better get it or the plant goes to Neurocam.

Your choice Althalus, your choice!

1 comment:

Wes said...

Beltaine,
Sounds like a fun trip. I checked out Titan's posting about the people from Neurocam stopping by his place. I am still trying to bring myself up to speed here. Do you have to pay for your travel for these guys?