Thursday, May 05, 2005

Light v Dark

The world of Magick is a weird science and I get asked questions all the time on the difference between Good and Evil, Light and Dark, White Witch and Dark Witch, Wizard and Warlock. The difference, in my book, is there is no difference, its the intention behind the Magick that counts. If you are conducting a Love Spell to force your Bessie Mate to fall in love with the Village Idiot for a laugh then that could be a deemed as a usage of White Magick for Dark purpose. Similarly, if you conduct a necromancing spell so that your greiving friend can say goodbye to there lost Mother then that is a Black Magick Spell used for a White Purpose. Little do people know or even realise, let alone deny is that there is more than just Black Magick and White Magick there are six others in between.

Who's to say that God is good and Lucifer is Evil? Ask any Satanist and they will tell you that Lucifer is the doer of Light, The Angel of Light and the One True God. Similarly all the other religions tend to Argue that Lucifer is Evil.

I do not believe in Good or Evil period. I believe in Good and Evil and I believe that everyone of us is capable of both. Where Magick is concerned I believe that its the Intent behind the Magick which makes it Good, Evil or somewhere in between.

I will admit that I have tried all different spells for all different reasons, some will be put into the catagory of Black Magick, some in White and some in the other colours. Whilst I have infused the power of Lucifer into my Magick I have also called upon the Angels to help in my Magick too. I am not an all powerfull Magician by any means but I can hold my own. It is this that causes me to receive many requests for spells on the Black Magick Catagory. Many would be Chaos Magicians contact me with requests. The most common is a spell to raise a demon. Do they realise that the same spell is used to raise an Angel? I doubt it. So while my Brother Yantra likes to give you fairy tale spells which fall under the catagory White Magick, I thought I would bring you a little of the Dark.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT A RESULT OF THIS KIND. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!


You want to be a devil worshiper? You want to conjure a demon? You want to show lucifer himself that you are a great magician?

The so be it, here it is, pardon my venom but i'm sick of emails asking for black magic spells. So look do this ritual and ask the demon to infuse his power into your brain then taste a little of the dark side of the force.

Remember ITS YOUR CHOICE

Now the good stuff... sacrifice for conjuring of Demonic Beings. Now for the Truly brave Sorcerer, he will use his own blood which I myself am accustom to. But the norm is to use that of an animal. For instance, using white doves or chickens. There are many different animals that can be used according to who you are conjuring up. Remember if they are virgin animals, it is all the more pleasing to the Entity.

Why do you need to use blood? Because blood is life... it has an energy... a life force. So Demons are attracted to it. Plus it gives them some substance to take some form. If only you could see the demons attracted to the fresh corpses of the newly killed on the battlefield in times of war.

Now... when you sacrifice an animal and pour the blood into the Triangle of Solomon... it has only a life force time of about fifteen minutes. Once the life force is exhausted the Entity will probably leave. You can take note of a similar situation when Crowley conjured the Mighty Demon "Chorozon" in the desert. You will also take note that Crowley's partner was almost killed when attacked by the Demon and many believe that this conjuring of Chorozon led to Crowley's eventual death. This is because Crowley let the Demon take possession of his body so it could talk through him.

Now their are many of you who would never think of doing such a thing and that is fine. For you like many others may use Incense. For it is also pleasing to the entities and will give them something to help them take form.

One last note... this is not to encourage you to do such things... only to inform you! Head my words... Blood sacrifice is very dangerous, especially for the inexperienced Sorcerer!!! You will probably end up the victim yourself by the hands of the Entity that you conjured up!

Remember... never torture an animal!

Those of you whom like to go to into the woods and kill black cats because you think you are a Devil worshiper or that it is the cool thing to do on Halloween... I HOPE YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH! MAY THE BLACKEST OF DARKNESS SMITE YOU DOWN INTO THE GROUND!

3 comments:

Simon Blackmoore said...

"Similarly all the other religions tend to Argue that Lucifer is Evil."

"All" is a pretty strong term.

MOST other religions don't even believe in "Lucifer."

Unknown said...

Simon,

Although you are correct in your deduction that not ALL religions believe in Lucifer, they do utilise a variation of the Term generated as Lucifer, eg: Evil, Satan, The Devil, The Dark Angel and various other terms. Ok I was not strictly correct in my article but I was using the phrase losely to describe relgious views on good and evil.

Futantrick said...

I love Lucifer - wasn't that a 50's sitcom?

Seriously - Lucifer is the bearer of Light, as far as I'm concerned; the liberator, the initiator; also the lover and brother of Diana who gave birth to Aradia, Queen of the Witches in the Strega tradition of Italian Witchcraft...as far as I'm concerned, Lucifer is the god of magick and Light...and of course, the Prince of Darkness.