Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Internal Investigation

As most of you are aware, there is an internal investigation into the affairs of Chris Titan and his associates.

As I was an associate of Chris Titan it would be unfair of me to comment on the said investigation and would respectfully ask you to refrain from asking me questions pertaining to the investigation.

Futhermore, to ensure that I do not undermine Special Operative Paris' investigation I will not be posting any investigative articles in relation to Neurocam International.

Until I am aquitted I place myself on suspension, this is not an official suspension and as far as I know I am still on Ops.

I will continue to post articles on my blog in relation to other Conspiracy Theories and Paranormal Investigations that my Agency is currently involved in.

Many Thanks

Operative Intel Agent

No comments: