Saturday, May 07, 2005

Gigabane dislikes me because I think his buddy is an agent of the Circle of Light in our midst... I am not with the Circle of Light!

My colleague was attacked today because he has been making waves within the Circle De Luce.

Attacked!

So here's the deal, come and get it, we don't lay down easily and we wont go away it will take more than childish scare tactics to frighten us.

You can attack me in any shape or form, go on, I DARE YOU! You do not scare me and you do not scare my colleagues.

I have consulted the Grimoire and the book of The Dark Lord.... the Hordes will be behind us, we need only call.......those who wish to bind us will feel a thrown back wrath.....and those who wish to attack us will perish in the wake....

Jack Sampson..........stop hiding behind Neurocam's veil........we know who you are.....even if you have managed to convince the others, we are not easily mislead....you send your dirty agents to do your dirty work, I will expose them for what they are...your silence is only admission of your fear and guilt....we are on to you Mr Circle of Light.....we will guard against your amateurish Magickal attacks....Sampson, it is time to come out to play....

Watch your back......no brownie yet, and the wrath grows stronger......madness sets in.....

TALK TO ME JONNY

4 comments:

Futantrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hamish said...

Beltaine, is your blog messing up? I can only view this message if I click on the archive link.

What was your friend doing?

Unknown said...

Seems to be alright to me Cat

Hamish said...

It's okay now, must have just been me!