Wednesday, June 01, 2005

New Assignment

Well, I am pleased to say that thus far Neurocam have retained my services. Although it can still change if SO Paris concludes that I am at fault. I am sure this news will make certain other Beltaine Haters foam at the mouth and positively run to their schools IT room and compose a report during Lunch Break at how I should have been assed sooner. Never mind kiddo's what you failed to grasp is the section that stated "Continue to Encourage Titan". I am not in that catagory.

So this morning I received NEUROCAM ASSIGNMENT - NCI - ****/01 - Dead Drop Reconnaissance.

Its a mission that involves similar escapades detailed in a previous article titled Dead Letter Box although Neurocam have a different word to describe this procedure.

I am looking forward to the assignment and I am sure it will be my chance to redeem myself and show them exactly what I am capable of. It will take me back to my Army days, I am so excited. Maybe when its complete I may get to go back and retrieve something even more exciting than this assignment.

No comments: