Saturday, May 14, 2005

My Intentions

I want to make something perfectly clear to everyone who reads my blog.

I am an investigator by Trade. I have a diploma in Private Investigation with Distinction and have been active for 5years now. I have been investigating the paranormal and conspiracy theories for some 2 years, although I still carry out normal investigations from time to time.

My investigations and my work are my full time job, I do not get a substituted income by handing out burgers for McDonald's or delivering Pizza for Pizza Hut. This is my livelyhood, my bread and butter. My work for Neurocam is part time, it started out as a private investigation for a private colleague in Ireland. I joined Neurocam, got hooked, and I consider it a life changing experience. My loyalties are with Neurocam, I will work for them to the best of my ability and will obey them to the letter.

Occasionally there can come a time when an investigation into one thing can overlap into another and we have choices to make. Usualy there is guidance from somewhere which will help you make decisions. I have come to this crossroads and my decision is simple to make.

This is what I want to make clear to all.

I am investigating the Circle di Luce. They are an organization that are operating within the United Kingdom. They know that I am investigating them. I make no secret of this fact.

I am not however, and never have been, investigating Jack Sampson, Head of Mnemonic Development, Neurocam.

I have questioned publicly Jack Sampson's Identity because of an article that you can find in the archives of Dan Pritchard

It came to my attention that the distance between Fischer and Sampson would mean that they have never met. Therefore, they would not recognize each other. I will get to the point. Jack Sampson will return to Neurocam in Australia but it will be one of our number who will be going as him. This infiltration will certainly bring about the end of the mind demoni that call
themselves Neurocam.


Arrivederci
Piero De Meo
Circle De Luce.

This is a legitimate question because of the implication that he is not who we think he is. It appears that Neurocam know about the Circles comment and are not too pleased about it.

I have never implied that the integrity of Neurocam or any of its employees are in question.

I also have no evidence to support the claim on Dan Pritchard's blog.

If Jack Sampson or anyone else feels that I have conducted myself inappropriately the I apologize for that mis-understanding.

I will not apologize for investigating an organization "Circle di Luce" that are allegedly attempting to QUOTE shut down Neurocam because they are 'mind control'. UNQUOTE

Unless of course Neurocam tell me too!

3 comments:

Wes said...

I have not read much on the Circle of Light. Are they similar to Neurocam? I enjoy you posts and I am getting a few friends of mine here in the states to get involved with this with me. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

"I have been investigating the paranormal and conspiracy theories for some 2 years"... and at night I masturbate to my Gillian Anderson poster.

Unknown said...

Actually I prefer blondes, last time I looked Gillian was Ginger.

Oh, if your going to leave childish remarks, at least have the guts to leave your name.