Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dead Letter Box

This email arrived in my inbox very late last night. I tried to post it but blogger was down for essential maintenance.

This email follows a long line of investigation. As you are aware Chris Titan and I have been trying in vain to gather evidence of the Compund H67T commonly called the Brownie by the scooby doo gang.

We amost had it in our grasp but The Cheshire Cat decided to pull a tricky stunt which left Chris Titan fuming and Brownieless. Nevertheless I have made enquiriesa nd have been in communication with a organization called Tepanyaki who I believed help to manufacture the said Brownie. Their Head Quarters are based in the United Kingdom. Although I have made some progress I never thought this was going to happen and cannot beleive my luck, I am however a little sceptical as to wether or not they will come up with the goods for me but the email is promising.

Alhalus Pournelle has assured me that as long as I carry out some form of task for them, they will in turn hand over the Brownie. We'll see. First I have to retreive there instructions and I better not get lifted.

The biggest question on my mind right now is Who the Hell are Tepanyaki. They sport a very strange Mnemonic on their letter heads.


Hash: SHA1

Dear Beltaine,

Please read the following attatchment


Yours sincerely,

Althalus Pournelle
Counter Measures Manager
TEPANYAKI
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Note: This signature can be verified at https://www.hushtools.com/verify
Version: Hush 2.4

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

The attatchement to the email is as follows

Dear Beltaine,

I have forwarded your proposals to Head Quarters to combine forces for exchange purposes and I am pleased to tell you that the Head has agreed to you requests. I wish to point out however that for future correspondence and transactions it may be deemed more appropriate for you to address such correspondence as formal requests rather than demands. You may wish to pass that onto Titan when you next see him.

There will be a message for you DLB at:

GBSJ894973
X: 389500m Y: 397400m
Lat: 53:28:22N
Lon: 2:09:36W
Telephone Booth.

Follow its instructions to the letter.

Good Day

Yours sincerely,

Althalus Pournelle
Counter Measures Manager
TEPANYAKI

2 comments:

Hamish said...

I hope you're not referencing this from my blog, The Scooby Gang is what I call the blogging community and Brownie is what I call Brownies. Honestly, how did the two of you make the conenction between Brownies and compound H67T?

As far as i'm aware, Helena has told Chris a little bit about H67T and I can't possibly imagine why you would want it...?

The Scooby Doo Gang? You're looking for the Learn To Dance group!

Unknown said...

Aside from mentioning your broken agreement with Chris, I have not mentioned you further.

Do you have a guilty conscience?

Is the Scooby Doo Gang Called Tepanyaki?