Saturday, March 12, 2005

UNOWHOIAM - Robin Hely or Robert Henley

Who is UNOWHOIAM? I think this is the question on everyones mind.

Is it Robin Hely, the VCA art graduate and well educated man of importance, creed and artistic flair, or is this Robert Henley, the illusive rogue who apparently has been Murdered. YOU DECIDE.

I was sitting here at my desk trying to feed my 5 week old hungry daughter her tea, when a colleague of mine forwarded a e-mail he has just received from this UNOWHOIAM.

I will let you decide for yourselves the intricacies of the mail but would like to point out the obvious intention to make us believe that the said mail is from Methodius.

Methodius you are innocent until proven guilty!

Here is the mail. Note: For security reasons I have omitted all e-mail address in the mail.


Subject: UNWHOIAM
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:18:37 +0000

dEAR all,I am amused at the sheer ignorance of you all. There is a quote quite famous I think and it says "the dead will rise again to do the bidding of the master" hahaha you fools did you think charles will keep me down and Neurocam will prevail I think not.

You really ought to keep control of yourselves how can you trust anyone these days.

So where did this e-mail come from. I wanna know?

Answer me if you dare.

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:25:49 +0000, Methodius Umbrares>
wrote:
Mr. Hastings,

You are prudent in your decision to refrain from publishing the mailing list to other operatives. If you could forward me a copy, it would be appreciated, but not vital.

My primary concern, however, is verification of unowhoiam's identity. I have recently been in contact with the real Robin Hely. I know this because I retrieved his email address from the image directory at www.shellyinnocence.com. If RH is in fact Robin Hely, I expect to receive one of my own emails from his original address forwarded to me via the new address within the next few days.

I feel my our mutual sharing of information is vital to the cause and I know you will agree me when I say our need to oust the rougue operatives is even more vital.What worries me is that these operatives will find out that I am communicating my this information to you. Can you please clarify the secretive nature of this information and could you please clarify when my intended promotion for this will take place.

If however, these messages mark the return of Robert Henley, a second strategy is required. I am doing what I can.
Thankyou for your good faith in me.

Methodius

So what do you think about that eh!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNOWHOIAM

I am RH

I will get you for this

RH

Unknown said...

Ophidius

Thank you for your warm welcome.

In answer to your question, and in this particular instance, assuming you are talking about the letter addressed to Charles Hastings and signed allegedly by Methodius. I was actually sent this letter to one of my investigative e-mail addresses as were a number of others, who can confirm the authenticity of the post.

I will point out though, that whilst the authenticity of the post is accurate, there is no evidence to suggest that the alleged author of the mail was Methodius. In actual fact Methodius categorically denies the allegation and for everyone’s information, I believe him.

The sender of the message bearing the e-mail was in fact a Robin Hely. An impostor, posing as the real Robin Hely.

B

sub-xero said...

But something is different, isn't it Avery... for a start, notice the spelling mistakes in the EXTRA bit someone has added on? either you are not really Avery or you are a lier. I know more than you may ever imagine...