Thursday, March 17, 2005

MUDDY WATERS

Dear all,

I have returned from my trip to the Dentist a happy bunny. It seems that the Dentist was all perved out this morning and I can only assume his wife gave him a good nights sleep. (No Treatment) LOL.

To clear Muddy Waters on a matter here is an e-mail I have just sent to yet another Operative who has mis-read my intentions on post on betrayal.

Mr Cardoza,

My reply to you was brief due to a personal matter, which occurred in the early hours of the morning for me.

For this I apologise.

For clarity regarding my post I wish to only point out the fact that I found it interesting to be the centre on attention between the Operative known as Delta and A bogus Robin Hely. The bogus Hely seemed to take great delight in sending me an e-mail I wrote to Delta regarding some concerns he may have.

Whilst assisting and addressing Delta's concerns and being a Good Samaritan it has become apparent that my missive to delta have been winding up forwarded to the bogus Hely.

I was amused at this process and could only deduce that the reason for these e-mail phenomena was Delta's allegiance to the Bogus Hely. I deduced that Delta is Bogus Hely's Informant.

My intention was to post an amusing article revealing my findings and in hope it would serve as a warning to those who may also offer assistance to Delta.
It is clear from the posts I have received on the matter that Operatives and Readers have blown the whole article out of proportion and read deeply for hidden messages within all types of posts.

I can only assume this is bread out of Neurocams ability to make all things more complicated than they sometimes appear.

Warmest Regards

Beltaine
Manchester UK

Does that make it any clearer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your demise is comeing to an end. Your worth is worthless.
You are the lowest of the low.
You are the bottom of neurocam.
You are below boy.
You are not scary.
I will always wun.

RH

Anonymous said...

Your demise is comeing to an end. Your worth is worthless.
You are the lowest of the low.
You are the bottom of neurocam.
You are below boy.
You are not scary.
I will always wun.

RH

sub-xero said...

Once will do there, mystery man. We get the point..