Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Introduction and Neurocam

I would like to introduce myself to you all and explain a little bit about Neurocam and what it means to me.

I was dragged kicking and screaming into the dark realms of Neurocam quite by accident. As most of you probably know, British weather is not all that it cracks up to be and this can leave you frustrated and capable of googling till your eyes go square. It was an episode like this that caused me to find Neurocam. After yet more extensive googling, "and I was seriously considering buying shares in Google" and trailing through yards of mysterious information and blogs about the said organization I decided to Join.

Now I am not going to bore all you hard core Neurocam Operatives and fellow bloggers, with the mundane intricacies of the Neurocam Application Process as written by other "newbee's" I though it best to cut to the chase.

For the last six months and after completing numerous assessment and training assignments I was finally congratulated by Mr Hastings on achieving the prestigious title of "Field Operative". I must confess that whilst attaining this title I have carried out an extensive investigation on Neurocam, Key Persons, websites and other operatives and have come to the conclusion that more investigations are needed. I have profiled and investigated all Upper Echelon figures such as Charles, Bridget, Maxwell and also the more mysterious characters like Robin Hely, Robert Henley, Shelly Innocence, Dr Chan, Miss Vepp, Graham Henstock, Iocus Severus and many others. I have found some useful information and some not so useful information but I have to admit I have only a few facts and lots of rumor. It is to this intent and purpose that I have created this blog.

I wish to investigate further and encourage communication from anyone who wishes to help me in my quest.

Now a little about myself.

I originate from a City in the United Kingdom called Plymouth. At the age of 16 I joined the Queens Army, The Royal Green Jackets. I had a reasonably successful career and ended my days in the 14th Intelligence Corps after 10+ years. After my demise in the Army I started my own Private Investigation Agency in Manchester UK. I carried out general investigations for approx two years and again wanted a change. I now still run my Agency but we carry out slightly different types of investigations. We mainly investigate the Paranormal and carry out investigations to prove life after death. I also have a small section that investigates conspiracy theories.

I am active in witchcraft and other paganistic alternatives and I consider my self reasonably good at communicating with people who have "passed over" by using my pychic abilities and my spiritual guides to prove life after death. I do not fortune tell, read minds or bend spoons so please don't ask. If however you would like to communicate with me on Neurocam subjects or anything else you can post comments at my blog or talk to me privately on beltain1@btinternet.com .

2 comments:

Graham said...

You've profiled me? Now I'm REALLY curious...

Planning to share your profiles at any point?

Unknown said...

If you are Graham Henstock that is then yes, I have done some digging on you.
I will be revealing my character profiles in the near future.

I would point out though, and I did admit this in the post, that for some of you I have not got a lot of information on.

But stay tuned because in the words of Bugs Bunny " thats certainly not all folks".

B