Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lady J

The only intention of this post is to thank Lady J publicly for a service she has assisted to me without her prior knowledge.

You can put all those type of thoughts away!

It is also my intention to apologise for rendering this service without her prior knowledge.
For those of you who think I have gone stark raving mad, just scroll down the page and view my newly added operative’s list. This list has come courteously from lady j’ blog. (I stole your source code love, sorry)

I hope she accepts my apology and understands my mitigate circumstances that it was far easier to copy and paste her list into my own blog, than it would have been to painstakingly create the html from scratch.

B

2 comments:

hester said...

No problem.

Open source, baby. It's the future.

Unknown said...

Mwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

x