Sunday, March 13, 2005

Monster Raving Loony Party Candidate Broadcast

THIS IS A PARTY POLITICAL BROADCAST FROM ROBIN HELY AND/OR ROBERT HENLEY.

I dare I dare. Just read it yall. This was e-mailed to me today and to many other AGAIN I see. Judge for yourself but this man is a maniac.

YOU GUTLESS WONDERS. YOU HAVE NEITHER THE STRENGTH OF WILL, TENACITY OR INTEELIGENCE TO BRING ME DOWN OR FACE ME.

I wonder if any of you really know what a spineless prick charlie bot really is. Do yoi know he has not even contacted me after i called him names and told you all neurocam is a lie. Liers all of them in neurocam are liers.

The messiah is comeing you tri to murder me, to bring me down and i am back. RH is UNOWHIAMKNOW mother furkers.

I will not stop. I will go on and on and on till the truth is known to you all.

You think you are cleaver and can walk around untouched by these maniacs. Well i tell you, if you cross then like me brussells will seem such a nice place to be. Hahaha Methodius is a traitor and we all know it.

Avery Cardoza told me it was so. Even Robins had enough of his constant bitching on and moaning.

Iocus Severus come out and play with the big boyz. Yellow 1 cannnot hide you any longer. I own Yellow 1 I made it and i will be head of it again.

you will all come to me in the end

RH

TOLD YOU HE IS MAD! COMMENTS PLEASE!

1 comment:

Midnight said...

I've encountered 10-year olds who play first-person shooters online that have better spelling, grammar, and temperment than this fellow.