Thursday, March 10, 2005

Neurocam " Shaken but not Stirred"

To keep you all interested in my blog I will be posting regular , news, reviews and investigative findings on Neurocam. Amongst other things.

As a little taster for you all, I felt you would find this amusing. It seems are esteemed Mr Hastings doesn't like to be, as Elvis the KING of Rock and Roll puts it, all shook up. One of our agency members decided to put the screws on Neurocams head of Operations and go out and blatantly accuse them of wrong doing and illegal activities. OMFG you may exclaim! Rest assured this was only done as an experiment to see the reaction and responce. I will not post the message sent to Mr Hastings but as you will see from the reply, it can be deduced that it was not amusing to him.
Actually, I was quite impressed by his mannerism, integrity and calmness under fire.

Here goes:

Dear Dxxxx Mxxxxxxx,
I consider myself to be a reasonable man, but, when faced with baseless
accusations and threats, I do not feel inclined to respond in a reasonable
manner.
In my experience a kind request is often more productive than demands
which are backed by amateur attempts at intimidation. You may, perhaps,
like to consider that fact before engaging in further correspondence with
our organization. All of your questions are based on blatant falsities
and invalid assumptions, but, despite this fact, as a basic courtesy, I
have chosen to address them anyway.
For the record, the company known as Neurocam (registered in Australia to
the sole trader Robin Hely) is no longer connected to Neurocam Ltd, the
Neurocam which you have, thus far, been dealing with (registered with New
Zealand Companies Office).
It is true that Robin Hely was previously a Neurocam operative. His
tender, however, was terminated following a gross violation of Neurocam’s
Operational Security Guidelines. In addition, as even the most
perfunctory examination of the Interpol website (http://www.interpol.int/)
reveals, your claim that Robin Hely is a “wanted” man is pure falsehood,
constructed by you as part of a transparent effort to add credence to your
threats.
As for your claims regarding Neurocam’s “vetting” procedures – You claim
to know an awful lot about the inner working of our organization. To all
appearances, however, your claims are pure conjecture. If you wish me to
take this matter seriously, I would advise you to provide evidence of your
claims.
Finally, your accusation that Neurocam is, in any way, connected to
Nigerian Money Launderers is false and borders upon defamation of
character. Once again, I would suggest that you would be well advised to
provide proof before making such baseless accusations.
Based on the litany of errors and deceit contained within your e-mail, I
see no reason why I should be compelled to provide you with, to use your
own words, “a confidential report of the organizations motives and
intentions”. Further more, if my failure to supply this report results in
your further dissemination of the fabricated assertions you have included
within your e-mail, Neurocam will immediately instigate anti-defamation
proceedings.
Regards,
Charles Hastings
Head, Operations Division
Neurocam International
operations@neurocam.com

Sorry Charles, I had to do it. We all wanted to know how you handle the odd grenade being thrown at you.

No comments: