Tuesday, July 12, 2005

NO FEAR


NO FEAR
Originally uploaded by Beltaine.

Many of you have wondered over the past few weeks about my operational status in Neurocam International. The time has come for me to confirm that I am no longer an Operative.

I sent a resignation letter a month ago and was begged to stay on by Gertrude Zelle as part of the initiative to uncover the truth behind Hastings betrayal.

You all know that Avery has fed a little information on this subject and its been my work over the last five months to uncover this theory.

I am near to the unvieling but also a million miles away too. I am waiting for certain events to occur and will keep you all informed as and when things develop. I will be keeping my blog active and will post on their too.

Here is the last communication between myself and Neurocam International, certaine words may have been censored.


What the hell are you still doing on our database? You were supposed
to be fired months ago.

Please do not contact us again.

Charles Hastings

I wrote:

Oi Charlie

How the fuck do you explain this then you tosser?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gertrude Zelle"
To: "Beltaine"
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: Titan



Operative Intel Agent,

Please accept my apologies for my tardiness in responding to your
email, I
have been discussing the matter of your continued involvement with
our
organization with Ms. Bridget Fischer and
was
forced to wait until she had sent me a formal declaration
of her
thinking before I could act.

Given your recent display of humility, Neurocam International is
prepared
to permit your continuation as an operative of our organization.
You are
hereby authorized to continue your investigation into the affairs of Mr. Charles Hastings.

There is, however, one other matter which I must raise with you. In
recent weeks I have received a number of complaints regarding the
manner
in which you have engaged an individual known as Alexis. As I have
previously informed you of Neurocam International's anti-sexual
harassment
policies, I trust that this incident was merely an indiscretion
influenced
by your recent frustration with our organization. Let me be
clear, whilst
Ms. Shulgin may not be a Neurocam operative, your recent tone and
actions
were not appropriate conduct for a representative of our
organization. I
trust that you will, henceforth, refrain from similar behavior.

Welcome back to the team, Operative Intel Agent. I look forward to
reviewing your completed report. Please arrange a transfer of the documents along with the copies of the evidence you have uncovered.

Regards,

Gertrude Zelle
Head, Human Resources Security Division (ACTING)
Neurocam International
gertrude.zelle@neurocam.com



Charles Hastings wrote:

Be careful what you say my friend. Neurocam knows all about you and
your amateurish attempts to meddle in matters where you are well and
truly out of your depth.

CH


On 11/07/2005, at 6:35 PM, Intel Investigations wrote:

Are you trying to be a funny c***?

You will fucking regret this you mother f***ing piece of s***.

I have s*** loads on you. I was waiting for this kind of responce
and now
phase two begins. You will regret ever communicating with Chris
Titan and
Beltaine.

Word

Hastings wrote:

Gertude has been dealt with, I am calling the shots now.

I would kindly ask you to back off unless you want real trouble to
come a calling...

CH

3 comments:

sub-xero said...

Just lettin you know... I'm ok.

Will talk more in e-mail... sorry.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the bit where I said that you could be a comedian if you knew how to speak english properly.

Charles

Anonymous said...

Sorry to seem a little dim, but I don't really follow this whole affair.

This is what I read:

1) You're Operative Intel Agent
2) Commissioned by Zelle to uncover documents / information on Hasting's betrayal

Stop Press
Q. a) What was the betrayal?
b) What documents?

3) Zelle reprimanded
4) Hastings v. Beltaine flame war
5) Hastings in control of Neurocam?

Am I at all close?