Monday, July 11, 2005

I have been very Tolerant


I have been very Tolerant
Originally uploaded by Beltaine.

How can I be sacked Charlie boy when I QUIT?

I mean forgive me for seeming dim and all but don't you read anything that comes into your inbox. I even posted the fecking quit letter on here and only took it offline as a favour to Ms Zelle for being courtous to me how ever I will say this.

Fuck you Mr Charles Hastings......

As of now I will post what I want when I want providing that I do not breach the Data Protection act which I am bound by.

I, and a few others have hit a raw nerve in you and you feel that to save face you can treat me anyway you wish.....well I got news for you no-one tells me what the hell to do on my own blog.

I apologise to anyone who finds my attitude upsetting but I am not a NeuroPuppet. I have other work to do and I am sick of answering to those at Neurocam who think they can tell me what to post and what not to post because it may or may not reflect badly on their organiZation.

If you don't want to look bad Charlie boy, then stop cavorting with people who develop Mind Controlling substances and equipment for use with The Illuminati.

I will remind you of my resignation letter.

Dear All at Neurocam,

I am considering my future within your organization very carefully.

I am not pleased at the blatent way you have deflamated by Brother, Chris Titans character and have "HUNG" him out to dry in the raging hot sunshime of a blistering desert, Naked with flayed skin for the NeuroVultuers to pick over his corpse.

Furthermore I am pretty pissed off at the way I have been subjected to an internal investigation and the chief investigator Mr Samual Aris has not even given me the common courtesy to contact me personally.

Well look, here's the score. I am not going to sit around like a desperate college teenager which seems to make up 95% of your current field operative statistics and look desperate in trying to convince you that I want to offer my services as a professional to you free of charge while you decide my fate.

Fuck that.

I jack.

You are a disgrace to my professional working practices and my breed of profession. You are a disgrace in your treatment of loyal operatives, deflamting their character after they go all out to help you. I will never hand over the plant that i painstakingly extracted from South American Jungle to bring Titan out of his coma. You have lost out on this one.

I will continue too investigate you and I will continue to publish my findings as appropriate.

Good Day

Operative Intel Agent

No comments: