Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Sincere Apology to All

Dear Ms Fischer, Lady J and Johana,

Including everyone else who I have offended.

I would like to publicly apologise to each of you. It was never my intention to cause anyone the kind of distress that I have obviously caused. I guess I was carried away with the moment and can only assure you that my comments were made in jest. I assumed all readers would find the pictures funny. They were taken from a well-known Website and were so far off the mark that I guessed they would be taken the way they were meant, as a joke. It is obvious that I have made a grave error of judgement. As for my comments, they have been taken completely out of context, however, I will of course apologise for those, as these have been causing offence too.

If any of you would like to discuss this with me feel free to contact me.

I will ensure that my future publications are strictly ‘in taste’

Regards

Beltaine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey no worries there.

Chris Titan said...

Yeah, I was pretty offended that you posted that picture of my mother...

...we share a computer and ahe sent it to you on accident...she thought you were her boyfriend...

...you dastard...

Anonymous said...

Point Taken contance :p