Monday, April 25, 2005

The Cats Outta The Bag

I found a little passage to tie this all up. It’s the connection between Scientology and Mnemotec.
According to his second wife, now Sara Hollister, Hubbard was also greatly taken by the work of English psychologist Richard Semon (Bent Corydon, L. Ron Hubbard Messiah or Madman?, p.264. "Semon" is mistakenly rendered as "Simon"), whose interest was largely with memory (he founded "mnemonic psychology").


The Cheshire Cat, aka Adam Tenex, has been digging himself into the proverbial hole even more so this week. His blatant error in judgement over the scientology mail has left me in no doubt to his connections with the Circle de Luce and Mnemotec. For those of you who don’t know, it looks like the Circle are going after Henley yet again. Quote “The Circle are moving away from London but are moving to Brussels because of a fascination with Robert Henley.” Dan Pritchard.

Lets look at this in more detail. On April the 5th The Cheshire Cat creates a post titled “MySpace” on it he makes some blasé comment about religion and his apparent innocent look at scientology out of interest born from a question. Next he turns up a faked email which can be viewed here, but is no longer on his blog, which sets a trap for all too investigate. Next is the emergence of Dan Pritchard an undercover Circle de Luce operative who has been in correspondence with Jack Sampson, the undercover operative who stuck his head on the line to infiltrate the Circle de Luce. Dan Pritchard is supposed to be dead. Can Jack Sampson be trusted on the word of a dead operative? “It came to my attention that the distance between Fischer and Sampson would mean that they have never met. Therefore, they would not recognise each other. I will get to the point. Jack Sampson will return to Neurocam in Australia but it will be one of our number who will be going as him. This infiltration will certainly bring about the end of the mind demoni that call themselves Neurocam.” Dan Pritchard. On Saturday April 16th Adam attempts to pass off the Dan Pritchard – Jack Sampson saga onto Constance Paige (Junior Threads Post) who in turns retorts that she has no interest in the subject and does not understand why everyone is bothering her about it. Quite rightly so, I think it was done to take some of the heat out of the Cats error of judgement. The following day we are palmed off with another fictitious story to take more heat out of an extremely hot kitchen that Adams cooking in. This particular post is an email from Dan Pritchard who apparently is twisting Adams arm into getting involved in this mess. What nobody counted on is Chris Titan. Neurocams most neurotically paranoid agent, actually makes the breakthrough needed in this case and cuts off the Cats whiskers. I wont spoil it, read it yourself, Scientology Blind the best bit are the comments that follow the post.

*side note: the faked email link for was removed by Adam sometime today, but I have ammended the link so you can still view it if you click on it, courtesy of Chris Titan

Finally, here is a communication received from Chris on the subject at hand. Is he a great investigator? Yes. Is he paranoid? Definitely. But he has a right to be, wouldn’t you agree?

"...When the house lights go down, a short period of pitch black darkness is followed by a slide show image which fill the theatre. It is the coroner's photograph of L. Ron Hubbard's corpse with multiple needle marks on the buttocks. " pg. 327 The Montauk Book of the Dead by Peter Moon

Beltaine,
I lit the skull candle and used Peter Moon's Book of the Dead as an oracle...and I got the image of LRH dead. I am sure that someone used Adam to send this message...someone is dead...am I the only one who smells the body?

Thanks for listening...I am beginning to feel a little paranoid...

Love and Do thou Will,

Chris Titan

Moon also wrote the following:
"The Universe has always acted as if it were a Shakespearean tragedy that sought to highlight the elements of power, suppression, and oppression. Freedom comes in short supply. All of the great religions have sought to offer a solution for these negative elements...Hubbard's paradigm, by definition, reached far beyond what ordinary religions conceived. he was postulating a state in which the individual could maintain their own self-referential awareness within the stream of consciousness known as life but could also juxtapose themselves within it one one's own terms."-pg.324 The Montauk Book of the Dead by Peter Moon


Cats comment “Yeah i'm pretty hyped about finding out that Jack Sampson and Dan Pritchard are actually real. Add a Neuro-Conspiracy on top of that and i'm a happy and rather excited bunny.” Adam Tenex

I bet your not now!

13 comments:

Hamish said...

You make me sound like a criminal. What did I do?

Hamish said...

...appart from killing a guy...

Unknown said...

You should be very careful what admissions you choose to comment on.

I know Adam. I know.

Hamish said...

Yeah sorry dude i took the link the the e-mail down after Chris put it up (not some time today). I couldn't be bothered with it anymore but you can see it at his place.

And yeah, what can I say, i'm a spy, i'm a malicious double agent and i'll kill anyone...! Oh yes!

But seriously, How did you arrive at the judgement that i'm involved with Mnemotech? And more to the point, what does Circle De Luce have to do with a "fake" e-mail?

Since when was Dan meant to be dead?

And about e-mailing Constance, I did that by request of Dan. Not sure why, but I did.

Anyway, I do love to read your paranoid rants old buddy. Comdemn me more!!

Hamish said...

...How was that for good spelling... "Comdemn"

johana said...

Continuing along the path of crazy conspiracy theories- what's your operative name Beltaine?

Unknown said...

Are you a doctor Johana?

Are you a parapsychologist?

What, proffessionally gives you the right to reduce my conspiracy theories as crazy?

It is clear by your own admission...
what's your operative name Beltaine....that you do not have a clue to my identity, so with that in mind how do you really know anything about me?
As too answering that question, that is on a need to know basis and i'm afraid you are not on the lists of needs to know.

Unknown said...

Adam Tenex, please continue with your open and rather frantic denials, they are amusing to the Order. We know though don't we. These denials only make matters worse.

Hamish said...

Amusing to you? Good... everything is falling to place.

...No not really... nothing is going on here....

Except! I think Beltaine has been tortured... does anyone else have this suspicion? =oP

sub-xero said...

Bring the drama, so far all I've heard is a bunch of people, particularly Adam.. oh, sorry, I mean Chesire Cat, chattin' some random shit. Remind me why I'm here? tsch.

johana said...

Calm down, sunshine! I wasn't making fun of your conspiracy theories. It was more me calling my own theory crazy is all. I was just wondering what your operative name is.

Hamish said...

Operative CRAZY! That's who he is!

=oP

Futantrick said...

what is all this about Scientology?
I was a staff member for two years...it is a slave cult!!!Period!! I worked eighteen fuckin' hours a day there, and I was fuckin' dying...no pay, no food, nothing...it's a mind control cult, and most of them weren't even aware of Hubbard's involvement in magick...I found it in his writings, yet still they stood there and denied it...Scientology is a con!
That's all I have to say about that. Fuck them!!!