Saturday, June 25, 2005

A Change is as good as a rest

There is only three people I truely trust right now and they have helped during an important cross roads in my life.

My attitude to the first one has been disgraceful, I owe her a huge apology for mis-representing her and I am grateful for her understanding in my difficult time. She didn't have to forgive me and she certainly did not have to reply to me but she did and that makes her the most special woman in Neurocam. Thank You Gertrude you are a star.

I should have listened to you Gigsy.

Did I say that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ shit my reputation has gone down the toilet now.

The second one I can't tell you about, he knows who he is, I know who he is, he knows that I know that he knows who he is and thats all the matters. Thanks Master I owe you one.

The last one people are not even supposed to talk too however my loyalty will remain to a great friend even if our working relationship with Neurocam is over. Cheers dude see you on Toxic.

I have deleted certain upsetting articles, it amazes me that some of you take things that I post so seriously when they are obvious to most that the articles in question are extreme fabrications and total fiction but I have removed them none the less.

I will be vigilant in my approach to the manner in which I post that takes relevence too Neurocam International.

However this is MY BLOG, you read it because you CHOOSE to read it and not because I FORCE you to read it. If in future I post an article that is offensive in nature but relevent towards my Agencies Investigations and Course of Business then I have to warn you that you should be extra vigilant in what you read. In other words Tuff Shit. I will not refrain from discussing my owm affairs on my own blog just because you don't like it. If anyone wishes to discuss this further then I am always happy to do so via email.

Thank you for listening

Operative Intel Agent
Neurocam International

No comments: