Friday, December 21, 2007

Never Cave In

NCI once killed me! Snooper and Blabber Agents of T.I.T.A.N take heed. Using magick without fully understanding the lessons given at the agencies HQ can seriously damage your health, I know, i've been there and back and Chris has the scars to prove it

Its about time agents stepped up to the plate, its time to take T.I.T.A.N to a new level.

maharishi.nci@googlemail.com if you dare!

This evidence successfully proved the physical nature of Trance - that the medium's body can indeed be inhabited by another spirit and its own consciousness.

After a while, to be able to get over his issues Beltaine needed to visit his 'home town' to say goodbye... "He didn't want to go on his own, because he said that would be 'haunting'!", laughs Chris Titan. "I didn't know anything about Sudan, although he would tell me all about it. A toxic friend and myself drove him back to where he had lived to visit the places he was fond of and the place where he died. Beltaine gave us directions - we didn't even look at the map!

When we got there it was just like he said it would be. That was the first time that I'd been 'shown' somewhere that I'd never been before in my life and had gone there and there it was! It was just completely mind-blowing!"

No comments: