Sunday, December 23, 2007

1960's Troll Blood Sucking London

Chris Titan of the T.I.T.A.N agency has recieved reports of a vampire type Troll which was reported in the 1960,s has returned. After hearing of my return from the ether world he has patted me on the back for a job well done of the Neurocam International fiasco and immediately set me to work on a new task:-

His email goes; Currently I am investigating Waterloo Bridge... You might be interested in a lead. There is a trail I will not have time to go down but I have lightly investigated it. The TROLL in my agency is a vampire who lives under a bridge and feeds off the homeless, junkies and other trash people. Their blood is full of drugs, veneral disease, and all manners of filth and makes the vampire a hideous looking troll. I suspect the activity of a fairly old troll...who may have even taken on a role in the London underworld of the 1960's... Might be interesting to see what you might dig up doing an investigation.

Slip the wife the tongue for me...

Happy Holidays.

Brothers of the Scar,
Chris Titan

Initial findings are based on a rumour I heard when travelling through Kings Cross last weekend when I finally returned to England. Peircing screams brought me down to the cardboard city of Kings Cross a dirty old tramp wanted to suck me off for my cheese burger. I hadn't had sex since my purple magcik ritual but hey I kicked the fucker in the jaw and through him 20p.

The tramp said "I have heard of such vampiristic ugly deformed creatures prowling the areas of Baker Street, Kings Cross and Tower of London, Rumours are that when the troll strikes you can hear the victims screams for miles, a chilling howling cry of dispair. "

Any London agent free to do an initial investigation report in to me and we'll make a date. maharishi.nci@googlemail.com

No comments: