Wednesday, March 08, 2006

THE SNAKE


My eyes struggled to focus as I awoke from my interdimensional imprisonment.

No one will ever fully realise to potency of a FiatNOX Excommunication. Kybalion's Neuroboards are an imprisonment for FiatNOX Anathema whose souls roam the sub- dimensional corridors screaming for exit as the Neuro Operatives go about there business.

How stupid of me to under-estimate the potency of Iocus Severus' banishing rituals which thrust me into the stupor that had enslaved me these past months.

Around and around, forward and backwards never ending spirials which only absinthe makes sense of.

How he did it I am yet to discover, The Snakes face was hideous and I recall screaming constantly for three days solid, wreathing in the Hell I had suffered so long.

The Plumber put it down, how it got it into the prison I will never know, a paradox of magick transformed his being so that he could slip down through a translocation hole in the NeuroCube.

As my focus became apparant The Snake consumed me whole...................

I awoke on a comfy sofa, a hooded figure stood over me, forcing disgusting lime juice that smelt of piss down my throat...

As my senses cleared I realised who had rescued me, who had returned the life debt he felt he owed....

My best friend

Chris Titan

The Agents of T.I.T.A.N are back in Business!

No comments: