Monday, October 03, 2005

A Charitable Scam or A Charitable Man?

If you flick through my archives you will find an article about the Nigerian Money Laundering Scams.

I recieved this in my inbox this afternoon. Is this a similar scam? Or is it a very charitable man?

My thoughts hint the former rather than the latter, see what you think.

From: "Josh Tinman" <josh_tin56@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:37 AM
Subject: Re:Joshua Tinman

Good day My Beloved One

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry forme, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is JOSHUA TINMAN, a British Christianmerchant in Caribbean IslandI have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which wasdiscovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying formy health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, andright now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.I have since lost my power of speech and can onlymanage to write now; as that has been the only way Iam able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as Inever really cared for anyone not even myself but mybusiness.Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focus on mybusiness as that is the only thing I cared for. Butnow I regret all this as I now know that there is moreto life than just wanting to have or make all themoney in the world.I believe when God gives me a second chance to come tothis world I would live my life a different way fromhow I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near,I have willed and given most of my properties andassets to my immediate and extended family members andas well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul andso, I have decided to give alms to charityOrganizations, as I want this to be one of the lastgood deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizationsin the Caribbean Island, London and Ireland. Now that my health hasdeteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close oneof my accounts and donate the money, which I have thereto charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused andkept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trustthem anymore, as they seem not to be contended withwhat I have left for them.

The last of my money which only few of them knows ofis the huge cash deposit that I have with a securityfirm. I will want you to help me collect this deposit anddispatched it to charity organizations.

Please if you are willing to help me and save me from thisdilemma I am going through , do reply me on my email address(jos_tin56@yahoo.co.uk) for more information which I will provide to

May the Almighty God be you and your family Amen.

Remain Blessed

Joshua Tinman

No comments: